Thursday, October 28, 2010

To A Special Man Who Has Given Me A Lot Of Support Throughout This Journey

It starts off with a smile
Then a...ahh.my friend will like to know u Kinda thing
I looked at him..Are u SURE??
Then........He started to Call
Fellowed By Many, Many calls


We Paged, We Tease
We Talked, We Shared..
We Laughed, We Giggled...
We Held, We Embrace..
We Frown, We Fought..
We Tried to Catch The Sunrise One Christmas Morning.
We never did


Years Later..
We Meet
We Talked

We Reminisce
He says, He Will never have a special place in my heart
I Laughed..
We Shared
He told me this time he will never let me go
He didn't
I did..


One Fine Day,
One Missed Call,
One Text

One Date
I see....HIM..
I see.. A Friend
I see His Impish Grin
I see His Twinkling Eyes

I see Our Bond
I see A Soulmate
I Weep
For,I am 13 Years too late


He looked at me & says, 13 years ago,I fell in luv with u.
U broke my heart Twice.
13 years later, I am still v much in luv with u
I look at him

& I have not look back since
...

No comments:

Post a Comment